Friday 2 December 2022

November Papermaze Kit - Part 2

Hi, Lynn here with more layouts using the pretty, colourful Papermaze kit for November. As always there is a lovely selection of papers, cardstock and embellishments - all put together by Vanessa.

My themes today are Halloween and a winter beach visit.

Before looking at how the layouts are made, here are the details of what you will find in the kit.


For full details of the kit content, please see HERE.
 

Happy Halloween Mummy - My niece at a Halloween party last year, dressed in a loo roll!!

I trimmed 1cm off two sides of the 'Regards' paper, with the marbled effect up, I placed this over the Arroyo Bazzill.



Using Distress Mica Stain Spray I sprayed and dribbled some of the ink over the page.

With some scrap card I cut a 16cm circle, and covered it to look like the mummy's bandages. I used pages torn from an old child's book from a charity shop. I tore strips of the pages and inked them with Black Soot Distress Ink.  I tucked small strips of cheesecloth between the layers. I placed pairs of googly eyes peeking out from the bandages. This circle was placed to the right side of the layout with the photo on the left. 



I chose some black alpha stickers from my stash to add the title around the circle.



With the Paige Evans #23 paper I cut some of the phrases (peach and orange), inked them with more Black Soot Distress Ink. I placed some on my circle and others down the left side of the photo.



With Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits die set Toil and Trouble, I cut some images to decorate the page using black cardstock.


Bundle Up - My daughter on the beach at Pett Level, on a sunny but cold January day.

For this layout I used a sheet of white Bazzill cardstock as the background. I cut the sheet of PSF 'Go Bravely' paper into nine 6cm squares. Then I cut 'Free to Fly' paper into nine 7cm squares. All the edges were distressed, then I mounted the smaller squares, onto the larger ones and arranged them in three rows of three over the white cardstock.



I mounted my photo onto three layers of Bazzill cardstock from the kit and my stash. I added the arrow paperclip from the kit and with 3D foam tape, applied the photo to the layout. I placed the seal (also from the kit to the bottom right of the photo.



I decorated the page surrounding my photo diagonally across the page:
Fussy cut butterflies from the scraps of Free to Fly paper



Bramble Fox Perspex title
phrases cut from Paige Evans #23 paper
PFS Jewel Essentials - Ocean Breeze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Chipboard Flair, puffy button stickers and
rainbow resin drops from the kit.


Details were added with Doodlebug Teensy Type Alphabet Stickers - Swimming Pool.


That's all from the November Kit, I'll be back with the December kit soon.

Thanks for looking
Lynn x

No comments: