Friday 24 May 2024

Joyful - 49 and Market - Krafty Garden Collection

Hi everyone, Rebecca with you today to share my latest layout created with 49 and Market’s Krafty Garden collection. I’m really enjoying this collection and feel like I can use it to scrap so many memories. You can find the full collection in the shop here. 



To begin, I selected a couple of patterned papers and cut pieces from them, before creating a notebook edge using a border punch. I placed these in the centre of a sheet of Premium White Cardstock with my photo on top - housed in one of the Stacked Frames. To introduce some dimension to the layout, I added some adhesive craft foam behind my photo. This also helps when it comes to tucking embellishments in and layering them!




With my photo in place, I selected a title from the Chipboard Word Set and placed it to the bottom right of my photo. I always love how universal these titles are - they can be used for almost anything! 



 

Next, I selected some of the Laser Cut Outs Wildflower Elements and positioned them either side of my photo, with the flower heads raised up on foam pads. 




To the top and bottom of the arrangement, I tucked in some tags from the Ephemera Bits and above and below my photo, some lace trim from the Laser Cut Out Elements.




To help elevate the layout and make it more interesting, I then added several rubs ons around the edges of the patterned papers. I absolutely adore the 49 and Market rub ons, and I’ve used two different packs on this layout - the Blendable Rub Ons and the Essentials Rub Ons. 




I finished up with a couple of laser cut butterflies, carefully selected to match my colour scheme. 


Thanks so much for reading! I hope you like my layout and it gives you some inspiration and ideas. 


See you next time!


Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft

No comments: