Friday 31 May 2024

Let's Make A Mini Mini Journal

 






Hello!! Lisa here today.

We are making a double page spread in my vintage travel journal today, including trip memorabilia and we are making a teeny weeny journal too. 

To start with I want to chat about the collection I'm using.
Simple Stories, Pack Your Bags here.Simple Stories, Pack Your Bags here.



So many fun papers and matching bits.



I created a little flip within this page too.

I had so many photo to ad, so this really helped home them all.





And then I decorated with the papers.






And then to add some extra journaling I decided to make a teeny journal.


I just folded over some of these papers and sewed them together.



It just took a few minutes. It was so fast and easy.


And I sewed it up in the centre.



I then decorated with these cute little stickers.these cute little stickers.




I'm so happy with this.



And then I attached it to the actual page.



I hope you've enjoyed this today.
 Check out my video here if you'd like to see me making this.

Have fun
Lisa xx

No comments: