Monday 27 May 2024

Pretty Little Studio - Good Vibrations - You are Awesome

Hello, Karen here with another project using the Good Vibrations collection from Pretty Little Studio. 


For the layout I'm sharing today I started by trimming a sheet of the starry eyed paper  and matted this on a 12" x 12" sheet of smooth black cardstock leaving a narrow border round the edges. 


The packaging of the 12 x 12 single sided paper pack includes front and back cover sheets. The back cover sheet shows small preview squares of all the papers in the pack in a 4x4 grid, and so I trimmed this and placed onto the layout. It was perfect for creating a simple grid layout.


My photo, which was just under 5x7, was matted onto black cardstock and placed in the bottom right corner of the layout, covering 6 of the printed squares, and with 3D foam underneath to create some dimension.


I then set about embellishing the layout with pieces from the Seize the Day Die Cut pack and Wildflower Die Cut pack. The packs contains multicoloured phrases, stars & flowers and I chose some which were appropriate for a layout about my son.


The die cuts were raised on 3D foam so that they stood out from the otherwise flat background.


I also added texture with machine stitching round the outside edges of the paper/card layers.


Yellow Enamel dots were dotted here and there.


Finally I printed some details about the photo onto a paper strip and attached this below the photo.

I hope you like this layout which was created quite easily with the printed cover sheet from the paper pack and some embelishments. The Good Vibrations collection really is perfect for summer scrapbooking and I hope I've inspired you to scrapbook those summer memories.

Take Care, Karen x x

No comments: