Wednesday 12 January 2011

Circa 1934

As soon as these gorgeous new Cosmo Cricket papers came into the shop I just knew I had to have some! They are bold, without being too bright, but pretty too, and suitable for any gender or age.

Firstly, I made a layout using some of the papers and elements. I chose an old photo to go with the style of the papers. I distressed the edges of the two base layers by tearing and inking them, and a spritz with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist helped bring the whole page together.



Next I used some of the bolder papers to create this card. I just loved the versatility of the sheet of circled letters. Perfect for titles or greetings! I punched out the letters I needed and still have loads left on the sheet to use again.
The horizontal panel has been punched to reveal the number underneath, and the gorgeous red pleated ribbon can be found here.

No comments: