Monday 17 January 2011

Christmas Leftovers

Lets face it, we all have them don't we?
We buy the new Christmas collections each year and I don't know about you, I end up with lots leftover but don't always feel like scrapping Christmassy once the holiday season has been and gone. Then when Christmas comes around again the following year, I buy the lastest collections again.

So I challenged myself to use up some of my leftovers and make some cards.It's always handy to have a stash of cards set aside.
I used Crate Snow Day for these cards. I love that they are doublesided and adore the reverse side of these papers. They are so much fun.



Using punches is the perfect way to use up scraps of paper and that's exactly what I have done here. Border punches, layers of flower punches, butterflies. All makes for easy card making and some lovely results.



Why don't you give it ago and see what you come up with.
There's something very satisfying about using up leftovers.



Happy New Year from me.

Lisa xx

Supplies used - Crate Snow Day, Martha Stewart Border Punch, EK Sucess Punches, Pins, Buttons,Flat backed Gems.Chipboard Alphas

No comments: