Sunday 23 January 2011

New Echo Park...

I have to admit when i saw Little Girl by Echo park...i was hooked...i dont have many girls in my family to scrapbook for...but i do love making cards so this was perfect...and then i started to create with it and it was even better!!!

The colours are perfect, so is the design....lots of simple patterns with a few big ones thrown in to cut up and use to make my own embellishments.

I used this line to create this card...

As you can see the colours are gorgeous and soft...

Supplies used...

Echo Park Little girl
Trim Prima
Star Pin pins
Stickers vintage findings
Pearls Prima

I am not done using this line yet...i will be back with more!!!

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Beautiful!! I love it!

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous! So sweet!!!

Darcy said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Your work is stunning.