Sunday 20 January 2019

December Crop Kit

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and made lots of memories with your families.
Today I'm going to be sharing with you a layout that I have created using some of my Christmas photos and the challenge kit from the crop day in December.
Every December, instead of the usual crop kit, Vanessa challenges us to create our own layouts using a kit of lovely Christmas papers and embellishments.

Take a look here to see Vanessa's post featuring some challenge pages already completed by the croppers.
Here is what was included:



Here is the layout I have created below.



I began by gutting the Boarder Strips patterned paper, I used the reverse side as a background sheet and applied some white bazzill cardstock on top.
I hand drew a Christmas tree shape from the boarder strips paper and applied this to the cardstock.



I mounted my main photo on the gold card, and hand cut out a star to top the Christmas tree.
I added some stickers and washi tape from my own collection and some nuvo drops too.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great week, see you soon.
Anna
X

No comments: