Wednesday 16 January 2019

Using Up Christmas Scraps with Non Christmas Photos

 
Hi. Lisa here with my Christmas leftovers.
I am one to enjoy using up leftovers. Whether that's food or scrap materials, I really enjoy it. It's like a little challenge.
 
Although I bought this with Christmassy Projects in mind, it's also really good to use on non Christmas/Winter photos too.
 
I am creating inside my Summer holiday Travelers Notebook.
 
 
 
I started off by covering a double page in watercolour paper. I added a red spotty strip along the bottom and a strip of those cute houses. It was the houses that inspired this page. They made me think of the beautiful houses in Savannah.
I then used water colours in the remainder of the page and let it dry.
 
 
 
I slotted my photos all in one line down the bottom under those houses.
 
 
I then cut thin strips of the paper to create those journaling strips.
 
 
There's the finished page.
 
 
I then went on to use the mountain papers with my Disney Everest ride photos. I share some great tips on how to create a photo strip on my video and how to block out strangers in your photos  :  )
 
 
Here's the finished page.
 
 
And then I thought these wintery papers would go perfect with our family Frozen photo.
 
 
Perfect!!
 
I hope you've enjoyed this today and don't forget to check out my video here.
Thanks,
 
Lisa x
 
 
 

No comments: