Monday 14 January 2019

Challenge Kit

Its been a while since i have posted any of my creations but life has truly got in the way and i have lost my way a little when it comes to paper crating.
So i asked Vanessa to sent me the crop Christmas challenge pack
Its contained a white 12x12 sheet, some gold glitter card stock, patterned paper,
tissue tape and a red flair embellishment
so i kept it quite block like as it suited my photo and mounted that on some gold glitter card.
Did the same with my patterned paper by inking the edges in black ink.
Die cut an open circle in the glitter card stock and cut out some flowers in some white card 


used some background stamps with black ink to the white card against edges of the blocks


used my own stamps on to white card, coloring in using pro markers, glitter glue and torn tissue tape


a simple page but one that has got me thinking about starting to paper craft again

No comments: