Friday 19 July 2024

Beautiful - Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Meadow Flowers Collection

Hi everyone, it's Rebecca with you today sharing my second layout created with the gorgeous Simple Vintage Meadow Flowers collection from Simple Stories. I always adore the Simple Vintage collections, and this one is no exception. You can find the full collection in the shop here


To start, I cut a section of the Dream on, Dreamer patterned paper, tore the bottom and distressed all the edges to add some texture. To the centre of this, I added my photo, raised up on foam and with a large frame behind it which I'd selected from the Ephemera packet.


Either side of my photo I adhered some ticket stubbs, some from the Ephemera pack, and one from the Sticker Book. I raised the tops of these up with foam to introduce some dimension to the page. To build on these clusters, I added a sprig of lavender from the Chipboard Stickers and a floral die cut from the Floral Bits & Pieces. To help extend the right hand cluster higher, I layered in some florals from the Sentiment Bits & Pieces.


For my title, I wanted something bold and dramatic, so I selected the word 'beautiful' from the Chipboard Stickers, and positioned it just under my photo.


Flicking through the Sticker Book, I noticed a horizontal branch of dangling purple flowers and the colours matched my layout so perfectly that I just had to use it! I added it above my photo extending to the left just like my title.


Underneath my title I had an empty area of patterned paper that was really bugging me and so I positioned two stickers from the Cardstock Stickers on foam pads there to fill the gap.


To finish off the layout, I added a couple of butterfly die cuts from the Floral Bits & Pieces and some Glitter Enamel Dots


Thanks so much for reading, I hope you've enjoyed this layout. 

Take care

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft


No comments: