Monday 15 July 2024

Coming Back After A Creative Break





 


Helloooo!!
Today I'm talking about coming back after a creative break.

I really struggle after taking creative breaks. It just doesn't flow so quickly and easily.
I have to plan and think more and it just takes so much longer.
But sometimes it doesn't even happen at all. I can sit there and I just don't feel it.
So that's what I wanted to share with you today.




I was in this situation a few weeks ago.
I was trying to create after a busy few family weeks.
But thankfully I'd ordered these packs.





I love these pieces so much, They are so so easy to use.

I opened them on my crafty desk and pulled out the ones that really spoke to me.


I love how easy you can create pretty titles.

And I also created this little pocket.



I slid these postcards in behind my photos.
I stuck them back to back. 
Adding photos on one side and journaled the other side.


I added bits and pieces from the packs around my photos to decorate too.




Then over on the other side I used a larger photo and added ephemera again.



And to finish I added some puffy stickers to match here .



This journal spread really helped ease me back in to creating again.
All these piece made it so easy and stress free and very fast.

I hope you've enjoyed this and feel inspired.
Thanks so much.

Lisa xx



No comments: