Lynn here today with a new Papermaze DT layout using The Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Sand and Sea
collection. Previously I created two layouts using the gentler colours from this
collection, so here is a layout with the stronger blue and red colours.
This
layout has a more nautical theme, a photo of my husband and me onboard
the yacht 'Kypseli', our home for two weeks flotilla sailing in the
Greek Ionian Islands last year.
I
used a sheet of Avalanche Bazzill cardstock, and with a scrap of
polythene, I applied watered down Distress Oxide Ink (Uncharted Mariner)
to the card.
1.75" x 10" Stay Salty (red & White stripe), 7" x 5" Shore is Fun (Blue & White spot) & 5.5" x 6" Great Escape (wooden board area). The edges were inked and arranged as seen in the image.
For embellishments I added:
A tag top selected from the Tag Elements paper, with a large white brad. stickers including 'Let's 'Sail Away' and the seagull from the Cardstock Sticker Icons sheet.
The seagull label and a red & white dot label from the Journal Bits pack.
I chose a section from the 3x4 / 4x6 Elements paper, and cut out the yacht and the phrase.
With the 49 and Market - Summer Porch collection - Laser Cut Elements, I selected the net and the blue knotted rope.
A few acrylic anchors from my stash.
The net was placed to the left side of the layout, with the blue rope over the top. I cut a slot in the seagull label and threaded it through the rope. The rope was arranged over the net with the label to the top left of the layout.
The yacht was placed to the bottom left and stuck down with 3D pads. The phrase 'set sale on new adventures' was placed to the right of the wood paper. the red and white dot label has journalling written on it and it was tucked into the top of the photo. It can be removed to read the details.
That's all for today, I'll be back with another layout from this collection soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x
No comments:
Post a Comment