Monday, 24 August 2026

Pinkfresh Studio - Fresh Start - It's a Good Day

Hello, Karen here again with another layout using the Fresh Start collection from Pinkfresh Studio.

I love a grid style layout and so when I saw the 'You Got This' paper in the 12x12 Paper Pack I knew I had to use it.


First, I trimmed the 'Next Chapter' paper slightly and layered it onto dark blue cardstock to create a narrow border. 


Since I had a grid layout in mind, I lightly drew a 3x4 grid on the page to frame the rectangles I planned to cut from the 'You Got This' paper. Then came the labour of love! I stitched along each line with a chain stitch using three strands of white embroidery thread. It took a bit of time, but I like  the finished look.


In ten of the spaces in the grid I placed pieces cut from the  'You Got This' paper leaving the two remaining spaces for my photos.


The rectangles were embellished with puffy stickers from the puffy sticker sheet....


... and die cuts from the Ephemera Pack.


One of the die cuts serves as my title.

I also added some tiny stars, hearts and dots from the puffy sticker sheet.


To finish the layout, I added my journaling to a notebook die-cut in the bottom left corner.

Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my layout today! Hopefully, it inspires you to create a grid design of your own. If you love this gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio collection, you can find it in the shop now - but hurry, because it’s selling fast!


No comments: