Friday, 7 August 2026

Bella Blvd ~ Adventure Awaits 🌼

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog! 

For August, I am going to be working with Adventure Awaits by Bella Blvd. It is an outdoorsy collection, perfect for all of your summer adventures! You can find it in the shop here!


To create my first layout I began with using the b side of ‘Treescape’ as my base.

I printed out a selection of square photos from a recent walk I’d been on. I placed the pictures out on the patterned paper and then cut out identically sized squares using coordinating green bazzill cardstock to fill the gaps. After printing 9 pictures, I needed 7 more squares to fill in the spaces to make a 4x4 grid. 

I adhered all of the squares and pictures down to create my grid. I then began to add some extra interest to each of the green squares. I layered some patterned paper on each square, using the b side of ‘mini meadow’, ‘midnight fireflies’ and ‘Wander Clouds’.

I used the ‘Doohickey Cardstock Stickers’ to further embellish each square. I created a little sunshine for the top left square by punching out a circle from ‘Midnight Fireflies’ and cutting some very small strips to make the rays. For several of the stickers placements, I trimmed down an edge to fit it into the square, rather than placing it exactly in the centre. I added a title to one of the squares too and  journalling box to another and that was the layout complete! 

Thanks so much for looking! 

See you later in the month with a second layout using this collection! 

Anna

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: