Tuesday 17 April 2018

American Crafts ~ Sweater Weather


Hi there, it's Anna back with you today and I have a snowy layout to show you using American Crafts Sweater Weather. For the last few years I haven't had the opportunity to scrapbook any snow days, due to the lack of it in the UK. However, the last few months have certainly made up for that! I now have so many snowy photos to use and I love this collection by American Crafts. Its great for snow, but also for winter in general, also Christmas or Christmas jumpers would work too! Take a look here.
 

I cut out a large circle using this paper, and based my layout around that. I mounted my photographs on to some bazzill cardstock and used lots of the remarks stickers around the outside of the circle.






Thanks for looking!
See you next month.
 Anna
X

No comments: