Monday 2 April 2018

Simple Stories - I Am ... Part 2

Hello, Karen here with another layout using the gorgeous Simple Stories I Am ... collection.

I decided to create a layout with photos taken of the gardens at a local English Heritage property. With the weather hopefully becoming more springlike, its the ideal opportunity to get out and enjoy the outdoor and take lots of photos.

This layout uses a grid and five photos. A grid is a good way to include multiple photos without the layout looking cluttered.


Using my sewing machine I stitched with black thread a grid of nine squares on the yellow floral side of the sheet of  the 4x4 elements paper. I printed five 3" square photos , matted them onto white Bazzill cardstock and stuck them into the grid.


In other sections I used some of the 3x4 foiled elements and pieces of patterned paper which I also trimmed to 3" square and matted onto white cardstock.


The squares were then embellished with butterflies cut from the Choosing Happiness paper, enamel dots and stickers from the 4x6 sticker sheets.


My title was cut using the Silhouette and added to the layout as well as journaling strips printed on the computer.


Thanks for looking. Supplies used in this layout can all be found at Papermaze as well as lots more so hop on over to the shop.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh I am loving this page Karen! Great way to showcase several photos and journalling and still display lots of that gorgeous paper collection xx