Thanks to everyone for joining us in our Easter Egg Hunt again this year, we always have some lovely comments from people who enjoy taking part - and we certainly enjoy hiding the eggs!
So, onto the answers:
1) According to the song, the mouse who lived in old Amsterdam lived in what sort of building? Windmill.
2) What was the name of the American TV sitcom that featured the character The Fonz? Happy Days.
3) What is the nut of an oak tree called? Acorn.
4) Josh Gad provided the voice for which 2013 Disney character? Olaf.
5) Name this fruit. Avocado.
6) What is the Christian name of the actress who played DS Ellie Miller in Broadchurch? Olivia
7) Which Clean Bandit song features Swedish singer Zara Larsson? Symphony.
So, onto the winners. The first name drawn at random, who wins a £40 gift voucher is LORRAINE CHESHIRE!! Then we have 3 runners-up prizes who all win a £10 gift voucher, and they are Anna White-Sharman, Lynda Ham and Sarah Stokes. Congratulations ladies :) Drop me an email and we can sort out your prize!