Monday 19 February 2024

A Beautiful Life - Simple Stories - Remember Collection

Hi everyone, it's Rebecca back with you sharing my second layout created with the Remember collection from Simple Stories. I am absolutely loving creating with this beautiful collection, which you can find in the shop here. It's one of those truly beautiful collections that can be used to document and honour loved ones we've lost, or the everyday moments in life.


I really wanted to use the Beautiful Legacy patterned paper, but it's quite a busy paper to use in its entirety, so I cut a semi circle from it and placed it in the centre of my Premium White Cardstock. I love the contrast of the darker paper against the clean white background. 

I fussy cut the filmstrip from the Always Remember paper and placed it going vertically down the centre of the page alongside a strip of patterned paper. On top of this, I added my title - a die cut from the Bits and Pieces pack.


On top of these strips, I added my photo, matted on a section of patterned paper. I love how all the papers match the colours in my photo.

To the left of the composition, I added one of the tags from the Tag Elements patterned paper, and extended this cluster using some of the Floral Bits and Pieces.


It was starting to feel like the layout was very left-heavy, so I added a couple of fussy cut butterflies to the right, and then added some Nuvo Crystal Drops following the curve of the semi circle. I used the shade 'Wedgewood Blue' as it matches the blue florals in the collection perfectly.

I hope you've enjoyed this layout and it gives you some inspiration. I've thoroughly enjoyed creating with the Remember collection, and I love that I've used it to document everyday moments and memories. Don't forget to check out the full collection in the shop.

Take care,

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft


No comments: