Friday 23 February 2024

Carta Bella ~ At Home #2 🏑

Good morning everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. 
It’s Anna back with you today and I’m sharing my second project using Carta Bella’s At Home Collection. You can find it in the shop here


To create this layout, I used the following:
Carta Bella at Home - wonderfully beautiful 
Carta Bella at Home - 3x4 journalling cards
Carta Bella at Home - Good morning moths
Carta Bella at Home - Beautiful chaos flowers
Carta Bella at Home - Bursts of Love
Carta Bella at Home - Simple Things Signs
Carta Bella at Home - Bazzill Matchmaker Cardstock 
Carta Bella at Home - Element Stickers


I began by cutting out a house cutfile by Paige Evans. I knew that I wanted to back each of the sections with photos and some of the patterned papers from the collection. So I worked out which pictures fit in where first before filing the rest with the patterned papers. 


I mounted my finished cutfile onto some bazzill cardstock which I had added some patterned papers to the left hand side as well as a boarder sticker. 


I used several stickers from the Element Stickers to embellish my page. These were tucked in and around my cutfile house. 
I added a title and subtitles with some mini alpha stickers by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next month when I’ll be working with Noteworthy by Simple Stories

Anna
X

No comments: