Friday 17 September 2021

Simple Stories - Vintage Costal #2

Happy Friday!

ScrappyAdam back with you today sharing another layout using the beautiful Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Costal



I started off by pulling a sheet of a Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Background. These are fab when you don't want to get messy with mixed media but want the look!

I then added various strips down the middle of the page - these were actually strips taken from the packaging of the Basics Pack! I pulled out a chipboard frame and added in two photos. 



I really wanted to use one of the banner stickers and I tried the layout in various formats and ended up using a banner sticker underneath my chipboard frame and set it to the left of the page. 



I had to think then about the right side of the page. I decided to pull some sequins and another chipboard frame and turned it into a shaker pocket - and I love the result!



It was then a matter of embellishing - which I always love! I pulled the foam sticker to form part of my title along with alpha's from the sticker book (and two tile stickers from my stash). I have used layered stickers, adhesive brads, chipboard, element stickers and sticker book. You can see the full collection including the gorgeous papers and fun embellishments here and see what's in stock - it's a popular collection!

This collection is absolutely stunning and I love it so much!

Please note, this collection was re-released this year by Simple Stories after a main release last year (I think) and the chipboard frames and banner stickers are from the initial release. 

Thanks for joining me today - I will be back with a third layout using this collection next week!

Take care and stay safe!


Adam x


No comments: