Saturday 4 September 2021

Simple Stories - Vintage Costal - Crashing Waves

Welcome back to Papermaze! ScrappyAdam back with you today and I have a few layouts coming up using the amazing re-release from Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Costal. I loved this collection when it was first released and have some of the product from then such as the smaller sticker book and chipboard frames but the additions to the collection such as the foam stickers and layered stickers are simply stunning!

Whilst the collection pack has sold out, everything else (including all individual papers) are in stock right now so I would go take a look for sure! 


This layout is extra special for me as it marks the start of my YouTube Channel! So, I am happy to say that there is a video for this layout! I am trialling the format and I don't know if people will want to see me scrap and how my mind works but it is exciting nonetheless! I am also taking part in a video a day series in September so this layout was inspired by a sketch as my starting point. 

For this layout, I have used Paradise Found and what I love about this collection is most of the papers do the work for you and are fantastic for layering on top! I have also used foam stickers, layered stickers, floral bits and pieces (which are amazing), adhesive brads, chipboard stickers and the sticker book... so everything basically!!

Those eagle eyes among you will notice there are a couple of tiny pieces from 49 & Market's Beached too!

I have used three photos which are 5x4" and two at 3.5x3.5" and backed simply on white cardstock

I have a large title which should read 'Crashing Waves' but at a glance very much reads as 'Crashing Wales' but that simply adds to the page and is the foam design!


I have also created three main clusters in a sort of triangle around the page - to the right of the photo, upper left of the photo's and top right of the page. The floral bits and pieces are stunning for layering especially when added with lots of extra goodies!



That's it for today. Thanks for joining me and I will be back soon with another Beach layout!

Adam x




No comments: