Wednesday 22 September 2021

Paige Evans ~ Bungalow Lane #2

Hi! It’s Anna here with another layout using Paige Evans’ Bungalow Lane collection! I have just adored playing with this collection, you can find what’s left in the shop here

For this layout I decided to focus on Paper 13.
It’s a busy pattern, but I wanted to showcase how it could be used on your layouts…

I began by using white bazzill cardstock as my base. I then trimmed down two 12 inch strips of the b side of Paper 4 and two torn strips from the other side.  
I mounted these to each side of my bazzill cardstock


I then cut out a selection of the patterned squares from paper 13.
I trimmed some of them down further to just the triangle, diamond or circle shapes to create some areas of white space. 
I arranged these together in a grid in the centre of the layout, leaving a slight gap in between each one. 


I made a pull out journaling card to tuck behind the largest photo, using a trimmed down project life card, which I stuck ‘the story’ foam sticker - from the phrase thickers - to the top of (I backed it first with some scrap cardstock to stop it sticking to the layout) 


I mounted both of my square photos on to the b side Paper 13
I added a title along the bottom of the grid and a few foam word stickers from the home sweet home phrase thickers.


I added embellishment to some of the grid squares by adding some dimensional stickers, enamel dots, foam stickers and punched out stars, I adhered some of them using 3D foam pads for extra dimension too. 


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you again soon. 
Anna 
X

 

No comments: