Wednesday 29 November 2023

In the Kitchen - Making Pretty Pages

 Hello!!

Lisa here.

Let's make pretty pages today!



I wanted to document a page in my New Home journal about our new kitchen.

I'm so excited to move. All I think about is the new kitchen.

I'm using the Simple Stories collecion here, What's Cookin'.


This collection was perfect!

I loved the patterned papers so much and wanted to use them all. 

I decided to make a patchwork style page, almost like a tablecloth.

I cut the papers into equal squares and distressed the edges and stuck them down into both sides of my journal pages and then created flips in-between with glassine envelopes.


Behind this glassine is another with a print off of my dream kitchen. 

I found this photo on line around 2018. It's been on my vision board all this time and that's what we are aiming towards. So I wanted to include this vision on my page.

The stickers from this collection were so perfect!


 I've also used the Recipe Cards from the same collection for journaling.

I used the little squares for simple journaling and added some of the stickers to embellish.



And I finished with some Doodlebug Alphas.


I'm so happy with this pretty page and if you'd like to see a video if this being made, I have one here.


Have fun making pretty pages.

love

Lisa xx


 

No comments: