Monday 13 November 2023

November Papermaze Kit - Part 1

Lynn here today, with the new Papermaze Kit for November. Papers, card and embellishments in a collection of bright, cheery colours. Here are my first two layouts:

Here are the details of what you will find in the kit.


Patterned Papers:
49 & Market - Spectrum Gardenia - Painted Foundations Color Wheel
Doodlebug Design - Hello Again - Dainty Dots
Simple Stories - The Little Things - Always Remember
Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Life In Bloom - Make Time
Simple Stories - What's Cookin' - Let's Eat
American Crafts Shimelle Main Character Energy - After Hours
Bazzill Basics - CS White and Hillary

Reverse side of papers

Embellishments

9 frames of Tim Holtz Film strip ribbon, 3 Paige Evans die-cut leaves, heart button, 1m black twine, 1 sheet alphabet stickers, 1 strip of enamel hearts, 1 flair badge, 6 water droplets

Bazzill Basics extra pack - Blackbird, Apricot, African Violet and Petunia

Lego Love Birds - a colourful Lego project completed this summer.

I started off with the 'Colour Wheel' paper from 49 and Market as the base, and matched scraps of Bazzill cardstock to match the colours printed on the paper.

With the Brick Wreath Cutfile from Paige Evans, cut from white Bazzill, I used the coloured scraps to back each of the the bricks. Once complete, I arranged the wreath over the paper and attached the bricks with some 3D foam tape.

I mounted both photos on white and then black Bazzill to create borders, these were arranged within the wreath.

My title was created with Doodlebug Designs Alphabet Soup puffy stickers in Ladybug for the word 'Lego', and Lilac for the date. For 'Love Birds' I used Paige Evans Gathered foam and cardstock Thickers.

Finally I scattered the tiny heart stickers from the kit.

October 2023 - My great nieces enjoying a day out at Tully's farm, to collect some pumpkins.

The African Violet Bazzill in the kit seemed perfect for these photos, especially with Scarlett's purple jumper. I splattered Distress Paint (Pumpkin Spice, Picket Fence and Black Soot) over the card and set it aside to dry.

Using 'Let's Eat' paper I fussy cut the large flower cluster and attached this to the bottom right of the Bazzill using 3D foam tape.

I mounted both photos on the reverse side of the same paper and attached them to the cardstock too.

My title was die cut from more scraps of the paper and also from black cardstock. I arranged them onto the layout with the paper letters overlapping the card letters to create a shadow.

To embellish I used some Nuvo Glitter Drops and Nuvo Crystal drops to highlight parts of the flowers. I also added the flair button from the kit between the two photos.

That's all for today, I have more to share soon.
Thanks for looking
Lynn x

No comments: