Monday 20 November 2023

Simple Stories ~ Boho Christmas

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today! 
With the countdown to Christmas officially on, I’ve created a homemade advent calendar! 
For my Christmas posts this year, I’m working with Simple Stories Boho Christmas, which you can find in the shop here


I brought a paper advent calendar base from Hobbycraft.
I started by adding a piece of cardstock to each of the pockets, using various patterned papers from the collection as well as cardstock from the matchmaker pack


I then decorated each of the pockets with some embellishments, which included the cardstock stickers from the collection and some 2x2 elements.


I used the number die cuts to add to each pocket, showing which day of the month each pocket is for. 


To decorate the top part of the calendar, I cut some cardstock to size and added the ‘good cheer’ sticker, along with some punched starts and some Nuvo drops around the edge.


I added some mini chocolates to each pocket, ready to enjoy each day of December!


What kind of things do you make for Christmas? 

Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next time. 

Anna
x

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: