Friday 24 November 2023

Photographs Treasured - 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Moonlit Garden Collection

Hi everyone, it's Rebecca with you today sharing another layout created with the stunning Vintage Artistry Moonlit Garden collection from 49 and Market. If you watched the process video for my previous layout, you'll have seen me start my layout, and then rip everything back off the page again! Not wanting to waste those bits of Coloured Foundations Cardstock, I have used them to create this layout. You can find the full collection in the shop here.

I took the torn and distressed sections of paper, and placed them overlapping in the centre of a sheet of premium white cardstock. To the centre of these, I added my photo, matted with some coordinating cardstock. As always, my photo is raised up on foam to introduce some dimension to the page.

Underneath my photo, I have used two different words from the Chipboard Words Set to create my title. I love how the colour of these matches my photo.

I always love the Laser Cut Florals in the 49 and Market collections. They are always so easy to use, and coordinate beautifully with the papers. I tucked two of the larger floral clusters behind my photo, using foam pads behind the flowers to raise them up. 

I didn't want to add too much more to the page as I wanted to colours from the cardstock to be visible, so I selected a few smaller pieces including some Laser Cut Elements, and Chipboard Pieces and arranged these around my photo.

To finish the layout, I added a sprinkling of white splatters using watered-down white gesso.

Thanks for reading. I hope you've liked the 2 layouts I've created with this collection. I'll be back next month with a gorgeous Christmas collection from Simple Stories.

Take care

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft


No comments: