Saturday 4 November 2023

October Papermaze Kit - A Little Extra

Hi Lynn here today and back with more from the October Papermaze Kit. When working with this kit, I made four layouts as usual and found I had plenty leftover, so here is a fifth layout using the lovely summery 49 and Market paper.


Here is a reminder of the kit, for more details please see the website and my previous psots.

 

Throughout the process of making the layout I inked the edges of the papers with Black Soot Distress Ink. I used the  Amber Bazzill to make a frame for the layout, by gutting it, this left a 1" frame. With the rest I made two large tags using the Tim Holtz Sizzix, Thinlits Tags set. I cut some white card to fit over these to make panels for journalling and the title.


The photos and tags were arranged onto the layout, which is the 'Ray of Sunshine' paper, trimmed to measure 11.5" x 11.5", and arranged over the Bazzill frame. On the top tag I created a title using black cardstock stickers and Doodlebug Designs Alphabet Soup letters in Beetle Black. I looped some black ribbon through the holes in the tags.


On the second tag I added my journalling. I decorated the layout with some Simple Stories - The Little Things cardstock stickers (phrases, tab and camera).


The three Paige Evans milk caps were covered with sun images from the scraps of 'Sun Rays' paper. To these I added the date with more alphabet stickers and arranged them around the layout.

That's all from the October, kit - I'm busy working with the November kit right now.
Thanks for looking
Lynn x

No comments: