Monday 2 September 2024

August Papermaze Kit - Part 2

Lynn here, and I'm back with the second pair of layouts I have made using the August Papermaze Kit. Such a warm, bright, bold collection of papers, card and embellishments, ideal for those August pages.



Here are the details of what you will find in the kit:


Patterned Papers:
Vicki Boutin - Bold + Bright collection - Light of Day & Spinning Wheels
Paige Evans - Adventurous collection - #21
Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead collection - Shine on Sunshine
Pebbles - Fun in the Sun collection - Picnic Plaid & Get Away

This photo shows both sides of the papers:



Embellishments:  Sheet of P13 alphas, selection of Pebbles puffy thickers, 5 Rosie's Studio puffy stickers, 6 Simple Stories ephemera, 5 
AALL & Create labels, 6 water droplets and a strip of enamel hearts.


Bazzill Basics Cardstock: Avalanche and Granny Smith (included in main kit).
Evening Light, Princess Pink, Mexican Poppy and Sea Water (in extra Bazzill pack).


Sweet Summer Days - The children playing in a pub garden after a visit to Upnor Castle.


This layout started with the sheet of Sea Water Bazzill, then I cut an additional sheet of Light of Day to measure 12" wide by 7" including the manufacturers strip. I glued this to the bottom half of the Bazzill, with the stars at the top.

With a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Rays 003, and some Distress Ink, I created some sun rays over the cardstock area radiating from the patterned paper.



I printed four small photos and arranged them over the join between the paper and card.



Using my Cricut, I cut a Peartree Cutfile in Black Bazzill, and backed the open letters with paper from the other side of the Light of Day paper. This was arranged under the photos.



I cut two tags from the 
Adventurous #21 paper, I punched holes in the tops and threaded some twine through them. I tied the tags to the cutfile, then added my journalling, and some Doodlebug Designs Alphabet Soup - Swimming Pool - puffy stickers for the date.



I embellished the page with the
ephemera and the enamel hearts from the kit.


Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - My great niece dressed up as Mary Poppins for World Book day earlier this year.


For this layout I used the
Shine on Sunshine paper for the background. I drew a faint pencil line around a plate as a guide for the title. I printed out my two photos and arranged them at the bottom right of the circle.



With Doodlebug Designs Alphabet Soup puffy stickers (Blue Jean, Ladybug and Limeade)   I spelt out the title following my pencil line. Then I added the date at the bottom left of the circle and 'World Book Day' at the bottom right.



Picking out the image of pinwheels printed on the scrapbook paper, I made three pinwheels, using cardstock from my stash to match the colour of the pinwheels on the paper. I secured these with glittery white brads from my stash.



The pinwheels were arranged along the bottom right of the page under the photos.


That's all from the August Kit, back with a new kit for September soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

No comments: