Wednesday 11 September 2024

Carta Bella ~ Sunflower Summer 🌻

Hi everyone, it’s Anna back with you today and for the month of September I’ll be working with Carta Bella Sunflower Summer. 
You can find it in the shop here.
This is a collection that’s been out for a few months now, but it’s perfect for documenting all of those sunflower field photos from over the summer. So with having visited a couple of sunflower fields this summer myself, it was a great time for me to revisit this collection!

For my first layout with this collection I began with a white Bazzill background. I trimmed ‘Busy Bees’ in half and adhered one half to my cardstock vertically. 

I then selected my photos - with so many pictures from each visit, I wanted to create a multi photo layout. I mounted my four photos in coordinating cardstock and then adhered three to the bottom of the layout and the larger one I placed at the top. 


I fussy cut several sunflowers - the larger one was from the 6x4 journaling cards and the smaller ones were the b side of sunflower seed packets. I tucked the large sunflower under the right side of my patterned paper and created a trail with the smaller ones, linking the two groups of photographs together. 


I embellished my layout using the Element Stickers.
I created my title using the stickers too, as well as adding in some alpha stickers to make my title ‘Sunshine at the Sunflower Fields’. 


🌻 


🌻


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you later in the month for a second layout using this collection! 

Anna 

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: