Friday 27 September 2024

Carta Bella ~ Sunflower Summer 🌻

Hi everyone it’s Anna back with you today.
I’m soaking up the last of the summer and sharing one last layout using Sunflower Summer by Carta Bella and I’m documenting another sunflower field visit. 
You can find this collection in the shop here


I started my layout with a white bazzill base. I then adhered the remaining half of ‘busy bees’ horizontally across the centre of my page. 


I wanted to include multiple photos, so I printed eight square pictures and mounted them all together on the b side of  ‘sunflower patch’. 


I then fussy cut sunflowers from the b side of Sunflower Seed Packs and tucked them in a row along the top of my photos. 


I used my silhouette cameo to cut a title using coordinating bazzill cardstock from the matchmaker pack.

To add a space for my journalling I used one of the 6x4 journalling cards


I added a boarder strip as well as some of the element stickers around my journaling card. I also added some bunting to the top of my layout using the bunting stickers and some twine


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next month with another brand new collection - I’ll be working with Say Cheese Classic Mouse

Anna 
@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: