Monday 22 April 2024

Dreamer - 49 and Market - Kaleidoscope Collection

Hi everyone! 

It's Rebecca with you today and I'm back to share my second layout created with the gorgeous Kaleidoscope collection from 49 and Market. I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with this collection. With all the miserable weather we've had lately, the bright and vibrant colours have given me a little bit of escapism! You can find the collection in the shop here.


I started by selecting some journalling cards from the Ephemera Bits and some patterned papers and positioning them horizontally across a sheet of Premium White Cardstock. My photo is of my little boy in our swimming pool, so I purposely placed the blue paper in the centre where I knew my photo would sit. It then acts as an extension of the water in the photo. Around the edges of the pieces, I doodled a black border. I love how little pops of black really create drama against the vibrant colours.


I placed my photo in the centre of the blue paper, housed in one of the Stacked Frames. For continuity, I also doodled a black border around the edge of the frame. Either side of my photo, I added some flowers from the Chipboard Set and then built on these clusters using pieces from the Wildflower Laser Cut Outs.


To bring in a bit more black, I selected the word 'dreamer' for my title. This is one of the titles from the Ephemera Bits.


From the Chipboard Words I added three phrase banners - two below my photo and one above - and also some hearts.


I finished the layout with some of the stunning rub-ons from the Rub Ons Transfer Set Essentials. There are 3 different sets of rub-ons available with this collection and each of them are amazing! Perfect for adding details to your background. I love how lots of them look like I've applied mixed media without going to lots of effort!


Thank you so much for reading. I hope you've liked the layouts I've created with the Kaleidoscope collection. Make sure you check it out in the shop!

Until next time,

Take care.

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft 

No comments: