Wednesday 3 April 2024

Echo Park ~ Telling Our Story #1 πŸ“–

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today!
April is here and I’m here to share a layout featuring one of the latest collections by Echo Park - Telling our story. You can find the whole collection in the shop here


I wanted to step away from using my normal white bazzill background and instead chose one of the patterned papers from the collection - snapshot of our life.


I chose five photos that I wanted to include on this layout and mounted them in coordinating bazzill cardstock from the matchmaker pack


I used one of the 4x4 journalling cards to add some journaling and a title. For my title I selected ‘smile’ from the Vicki Boutin Discover + Create phrase stickers
I love to use this phrase stickers, they provide great titles for pages, without ending up with lots of leftover alpha stickers where you never have an ‘e’! 
You can find a broad selection of these types of stickers in the shop here
I also used a few extra stickers from this pack dotted around my layout. 


I fussy cut florals from Happy little flowers and added them in clusters around my layout. 


I finished by adding various stickers from the element stickers, including the frames which I tucked in around my photos. 
I finished the layout off by adding a few enamel dots


Thanks so much for looking! 
I’ll be back later in the month with another layout using this collection, see you then. 

Anna 
x

@acraftylifewithanna 

No comments: