Friday 12 April 2024

Echo Park ~ Telling Our Story #2 📷

 Hi all! 

Happy Friday and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. 

It’s Anna back today sharing my final layout with Echo Park - Telling Our Story. You can find the collection here

This collection is so versatile, it is suitable for your everyday scrapbooking, with lots of florals, cameras and frames, it’s great to document the everyday moments. 


For my second layout using this collection I began by using Storyteller Pages as my background. I had searched the internet to find a camera cutfile to match some of the cameras in the collection and I found this one by Cut to You. I cut it in bazzill powder blue cardstock and backed it with patterned paper and coordinating cardstock from the matchmaker pack


I mounted my photographs on to the b side of ‘Frame our Story’ and tucked them to the right of my cutfile. I also fussy cut a frame from this paper too, which I have tucked in ready to add a tiny bit of journalling to. 


I added some enamel dots to some of the pre printed florals on the patterned paper. 


I used some of the element stickers to finish the layout, I used ‘snapshots of our life’ as my title. 


And that was the layout completed! 


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next month, when I’ll be sharing layouts using Simple Stories Just Beachy.
See you then. 
Anna
X

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: