Monday 8 April 2024

Moments - 49 and Market - Kaleidoscope Collection

Hi everyone, it's Rebecca with you today creating with the gorgeous Kaleidoscope collection from 49 and Market. I love how colourful this collection is - perfect for tropical holiday photos, or just your everyday memories. I've used the collection today to scrap a photo of my little man at our local crazy golf centre, so it goes to show how versatile and easy-to-use it is! You can find the collection in the shop here.


To begin, I selected the 3 large coloured panels from the Acetate Assortment Pack and laid them, overlapping in the centre, on a sheet of Premium White Cardstock. On top of these, I added my photo, housed in one of the Stacked Frames. I place the coloured part of the stacked frame behind my photo to add some separation from the coloured panels beneath. 


Above my photo, I slotted 2 'bingo' cards from the Ephemera Bits pack, matching the colours on the acetate panels. This pack of die-cuts is brilliant! It includes 127 die cuts and it's so varied that there's a bit of everything in it! 


Along the bottom of my framed photo I've added my title 'moments', again from the Ephemera Bits. I love how the black and white text mirrors the writing on my son's shirt in the photo - and the black adds a bit of drama too!


Either side of my photo, I've embellished using florals from the Laser Cut Outs - Wildflower and Laser Cut Outs - Elements packs and the Chipboard Set


I finished off the layout by applying some small rubs ons from the Essentials Rub on Transfers on top of the acetate panels. 


Thanks for reading! I hope you like the layout and it's given you some inspiration. If you like the look of this collection then head to the shop quickly as it's selling out fast!

See you next time!

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft 

No comments: