Thursday 30 October 2008

Sketch week - day 4


So welcome to another sketch day.

First i have to apologise. Yesterday morning just after i put the day three sketch post up, my computer made a big bang and then nothing. My computer offically died, What does this mean, well 2m sketch will have just one page to go with it as the page for it was on my computer and there are no close ups of Ang's page today. Anyway.....

The sketch today is provided by our own design team member Angie.
"My name is Angie and I've been scrapping for 2 1/2 years.
The main reason I scrap is my two gorgeous children.... I hope in years to come my pages will give them a little insight and reminder of their childhoods, and also the things I thought and felt.
I also scrap as a creative outlet. I've always this artistic side, but until I found scrapbooking I had never found a suitable way of venting it.
I am currently on the design team here for the Papermaze blog; and also for the Scrapbook Magazine.
I have been on a couple of other design teams too, but now feel I need more time for my own scrapping."

Here is the sketch that she sent us to use...
Here is my take on this sketch...

THis sketch was wayyyyyyyyy out of my comfort zone and i mean really way out, so this one was the hardest sketch for me to do this week. The papers that we picked for this sketch was the Daisy Bucket Playful Petals line, which are sooooo pretty!!!!




Here is Ang's take on the sketch...
Dont forget to come back for the last sketch of the week tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some more cracking work to look at, love how you worked that Daisy D paper Wendy.
Anita..x