Tuesday 29 December 2009

That Christmas Feeling

'That Christmas Feeling' is what my LO is all about. Christmas carols, shopping, all wrapped up cozy, good food and being together just about sums it up for me. So here's how I created my Christmassy LO.

I started by lightly spraying my blank page with some lime twist and peppermint glimmer mists.
I love this light shimmer coverage. It's a really good start to a LO.

I've used the My Minds Eye - Colourful Christmas papers and the 12x12 die cut page too that matches.

Once my photos were positioned and my borders in place, I added 2 flowers with my own handcut leaves in the matching papers. I stitched up the centre of each leaf so they stood out better and then scrunched them up, inked them and stuck them down with a couple of small foam pads so they regained the crumpled look.

I wanted my subtitle to be seen better so stuck each mini alpha (my little shoe box) onto card, trimmed down and stuck a small amount of foam padding behind everyother one. This really did the trick.

I now have my Christmassy LO : )

1 comment: