Tuesday 27 July 2010

BASIC GREY CARDS



Hi all it has been a while since i last posted something on this blog so here i am back and ready to roll.
I thought i would get back into the swing first by showcasing this new range of basicgrey papers and here is the drum roll..... yes that's right me doing cards........
As i think most of you are aware i love my white space layouts and my cards are no different these three cards are so quick and easy to make..... all you need to do is layers several pieces of paper and card stock i am a big fan of paper rolling at the moment it brings so much dimension to your projects add a few hand cut embellishments and there you have it fab cards for any occasion

4 comments:

gea said...

wow ! beautiful ! that 'rolling paper' card is so nice.

Sarah xx said...

Oh these are just stunning - love them and love Basic grey!! xx

LisiB said...

The paper rolling is fantastic. Love it!
http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

Lynnda said...

wow wow... this is awesome... Thanks for sharing.... really nice... love it...

Thanks Lisa ... for dropping over my blog and leave comments... I really appreciate ... makes me happy...xx