Wednesday 26 January 2011

More Echo Park

I still have a ton of the Echo Park left from the Little girl line that i showed you the other day...and i have plans for more cards with it...so here is the next card i made...

The Jenni Bowling butterflies match this line perfectly!!! and so do the Maya Road Doilies...
This line works perfectly with the white to create a big contrast, especially to the green/aqua sheet.

 I used the Martha Stewart punches butterfly punches...make sure you browse through them there are lots of gorgeous punches in there.

I will be back with some more cards using this line at the weekend.

2 comments:

Sherman Unkefer said...

What a nice Birthday card! The butterfly is so pretty. I like it a lot!

Zarah said...

When this post popped up, I only saw the upper tenth part of the card, or so. I tsill knew, instantly, who made it. Your style is so beautiful and so distinctively YOURS! I love that.

GORGEOUS card, as always. ♥