This months kit is one I put together myself with loads of prima goodies! It is just my style so this week I have two layouts to share with you, with instructions on how I made them.
This is the first:
Materials: Sept kit, Garden Twine, American Crafts Thickers
1. Cut three of your journaling cards in half, and arrange on your white cardstock, four halves plus one whole one in the top right corner under the Kraft tag. Have one half in each corner, then use the whole notecard vertically in the centre of them. This and the tag will cover any gaps or blunt edges. (I also turned the bottom right of the four on its side to look better)
2. Staple one half in the opposite corner and add some journaling notes with the white letter stickers. I inked the edges of each of these in brown first.
3. Tie a small piece of twine through the hole in your Kraft tag and add your photos on top with foam tape.
4. Layer up a smaller chipboard butterfly on top of a large one, bending the small wings up slightly. I used glossy accents to stick them and held together for a few minutes. Stick two pink dewdrops in the centre and position in the top left of your journaling notecard cluster.
5. Stick down your pearl swirl coming out from your photo(s).
6. Punch around ten leaf clusters from the oliver cardstock and arrange randomly around your page.
7. Use large letter stickers and a wooden bingo number if possible as your title under your photos to finish.
I hope this inspires you to have a go with this kit. Keep an eye out for another page later in the week!