Wednesday 7 August 2013

Using July's kit

I have to say that yellow is not my favourite colour to scrap with, but I did like the look of this month's kit and the combination of colours works well.   For my first layout from July's kit, I started with the grey cardstock and painted through a Tando Creative mask.


There is an amazing number of die-cuts in the kit with a variety of shapes, and two titles - I've used one of them, some arrows, and one or two other bits.  The circles are down the left are cut from one of the papers and stuck down with torn washi tape. 

The kit includes two Queen and Co stylish stix - which are a bit like drinking straws!  I've cut one of them up and stuck on top some of the bakers twine to finish the layout off.

July kits are available here on the website.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout xx