Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentine's Scrapping with Echo Park...

It's a couple of days early but I have a love layout to share with you today using Echo Park's pretty collection 'Head over Heels'. You can find the whole collection at Papermaze here

Here is what I have used: 

I based this layout on a central piece of Echo Park patterned paper and then layered on it and at the top left and the bottom right sides using a selection of embellishments. 





I made the heart garland below by punching out some small hearts and then roughly stapling them to a piece of twine. I then tied a knot at either side to finish. 


 I have been busy making a project life style layout using the Echo Park Head over Heels collection to go alongside this layout. I will be back on Friday to show you this, along with the rest of the Design Team to share some lovely Valentines ideas. 

Have a good week! Anna x

No comments: