Saturday 3 May 2014

Project Life with Dear Lizzy...


Hi all, 
Today I have a project life page to show you with a bit of a twist! I have created the above layout in the style of 'project life' but I haven't used a pocket page. For those of you that are keen to try project life but aren't too sure or do not have the right album etc this could be something to try. 

I started with this Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Patterned Paper which is divided already in the style of project life. If you wanted to you could scrap straight onto this sheet. But I chose to cut it up and trimmed down the edges so each section fitted on to my 12x12 sheet of bazzil. I also rounded the corners. 

I then added photos to some of the sections and mixed in some project life cards. 

Check out the links below for products that I have used. 





Thank for looking. 
Anna 
x

No comments: