Saturday 30 May 2015

double stencil...

Hi, Carol with you today, bringing to an end my stencil based pieces…

Whilst at crop last week Vanessa showed me the smooth white bazzill cardstock she now has in stock in the stop, well, just had to try some…. so, armed with my Dylusion paints in fresh lime, vibrant turquoise, bubblegum pink I added paint to the cardstock.  This went on really well and mixed brilliantly, try it you won't be disappointed.  The paints are also fabbbbb… 

I forgot to take a picture of my background piece.. but, here it is after having been stencilled.  I started off by stencilling with white linen and then using the bump technique added the other colours...



I then wondered if I could stencil thro' a stencil…


these are the two stencils I used for this piece


Using a black pen I have added some doodles to the page…

TFL 

No comments: