Wednesday 11 January 2017

I'm a Shopaholic scrapbook layout with Carta Bella

Hi Tracee with you for the first time in 2017, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I certainly did.
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Metropolitan Girl by Carta Bella.

shopaholic scrapbook page tracee provis authentique metropolitan girl papermaze

I have been waiting for the perfect papers to go with these pictures from Summer 2015. I went to visit my good friend and fellow scrapper Debbi this was the result of a 3 hour trip around Hobby Lobby!
The Metropolitan Girl collection is all about shopping with retro colours, I love it!

shopaholic scrapbook page tracee provis authentique metropolitan girl papermaze 02

I used one of the ladies from the Metropolitan Girl 12 x 12 sticker sheet, she is pointing to the "Heck Yes" chipboard sticker that is from the Pink Paislee collection Take Me Away. I love to add funny elements to my pages and there are lots of different embellishments that Vanessa sells in the shop.

I hope you enjoyed my tongue in cheek page today. There is 20% off everything over in the shop so hurry on over and grab some bargains.











1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome layout! That collection is just perfect for those photos!