Wednesday 3 May 2017

Happy Everyday - Scrapbooking Process - with video link

Hello!!  It's Lisa with you today and I'm using the delightful Amy Tangerine - Oh Happy Life papers. They are such happy papers. If you would like to see a video of me creating this paper, you can watch it here.


These papers just ooze happiness and you just can't help but feel anything other than happy when you use them. I had so much fun creating. I'll show you how this page came together.


I used the papers from here. I love the papers with all the bits and pieces. It's so much fun cutting them up to use.


This was the first time that I've used one of the Kaisercraft stencils. There are quite a few to choose from. Take a look here. I used 2 different coloured paints to create this effect. I just used a very small amount of paint on the end of my brush and I dabbed rather than painted to create this look.

 

I continued on using the papers and cut some flowers to use too to embellish my photo. 


I printed off my journaling on my pc and cut in to strips. Then I added a little sewing too.


I love all these colours and adding a little sewing adds lovely texture.


I'm really pleased with this page and it came together so quickly. Signs of a great paper line I think.
I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have creating it. Thanks for joining me today. Lisa x

  



1 comment:

Anita said...

Love this page Lisa, it really *POPS* x