Friday 10 May 2019

Pebbles ~ Chasing Adventures #2 with a Project Life how to!

Happy Friday everyone!
It's Anna with you today to share my second project using the Chasing Adventures collection from Pebbles, check out the whole range here
This time I've created a project life layout and I'm going to explain where I start and how I go about creating such layouts which some process photographs.

For me, a mixture of Project Life layouts as well as traditional 12x12 layouts work well for creating my albums. I find that they work well alongside my 12x12 layouts, enabling me to add in extra photographs of events that I may have otherwise not used, but at the same time not taking up loads of pages.
So for example, for today's post I have created a project life layout of the same event as my 12x12 layout form my first post using this collection. Here is the link for that post - Chasing Adventures #1
As I have used the same collection it flows well, tying the two pages together, while allowing me to add in an extra 10 photos!




So where do you begin? Well, you need to start by finding the size and layout of Project Life pages that work best for you. Most of the time I use Design A or C, take a look at the range that Papermaze has in stock here.


Then choose your photographs and base them around the page design. With Design A there are 4 6x4 landscape spaces and 4 3x2 portrait spaces. To fill the spaces, you can use pre cut Project Life cards, which come in many designs and have patterns, images and space for journaling too. Take a look here for Papermaze's range of Project Life cards. Or you could use cardstock for mounting pictures and then trim down to size. Many paper lines feature journaling cards like these and these which can be cut down and inserted too. Project Life cards always come with rounded corners, so I always round the corners of any non Project Life cards that I've used.  


Once you have filled each section, you can begin to add any embellishment, titles and journaling that's needed.





Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend! 
Anna
X


No comments: