Friday 13 January 2012

7Gypsies Printer Tray

I adore these 7 Gypsies Printer trays. They are a blank canvas to decorate whatever your style. I chose to fill mine with photos and comments about the best parts of 2011. It is a round up of the year, and I enjoyed doing this so much, and love the result, I may be doing one at the end of every year!
I used the largest section to hold my title and some clustered flowers. I made sure I used my favourite colours and techniques to shoow my scrapbooking style this year too.

All the photos I used were momnchrome to avoid them clashing with the colours of the embellishments.
A couple of the sections I used for journalling on a tag. These were mostly about events I didn't have photos for but were still worth a mention.


To stick the swirls down, I cut around them, keeping them on their backing sheet, and glued parts down with PVA glue which then dried clear. This avoided the swirls that should be 'floating' from sticking to other embelishments.

5 comments:

hotpotato said...

Love it Lou.

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous reminder of 2011 and great use of those trays.

Hope 2012 is a good one for you.

Karen said...

beautiful lou. Very inspiring

Anna said...

This is lovely Lou x

Patrice said...

I love using these trays!