I was inspired to cut out the little squares of patterned paper and see where they led me...
After a little bit of playing around I figured out how to make a folded flower using 5 tiny squares of paper. I love how they turned out so thought I would share with you how I created them.
1. Take a mini paper square
2. Fold it diagonally across the centre
3. Fold the 2 sides inwards to meet the centre 'corner' of the triangle. (When you hold it flat it will be square)
4. Where the 2 flaps meet in the middle, fold those pieces back on themselves.
5. Repeat with 4 more squares until you have 5 pieces like this
6. Using a wet glue or strong adhesive, slot the folded pieces together and glue each 'petal' in place to create the flower shape.
7. Cover up the uneven centre with a pretty embellishment
8. Use the finished flowers to embellish your project :)
I hope I've inspired you to find some interesting ways to use things up! I'd love to hear your ideas or see your projects :)
what a GORGEOUS layout!!!!
wow that little flower is so cute!
Love those flowers and the layout too. I always knew that there would be a cute way of using that sheet in the BG packs! Thanks for the inspiration.
OOh these flowers are gorgeous!! New follower! I'm so happy I found you! :)
Post a Comment