Monday 8 December 2014

Scraps and Stars

Hello, it's Lisa using up scraps today.

Do you tend to keep hold of pretty scraps too?
They are far too pretty to throw away, but then you just keep on buying all the new pretty papers that come out and before you know it you are swamped in pretty scraps.

Today I am using up some scraps.
I ordered quite a lot of the DIY Boutique collection from Simple Stories in the Summer. I'm a big Simple Stories fan.
This particular paper was a fave of mine.
   
I'm a sucker for little frames!! 
I still had some of the frames left so I made this LO here to use them up.
 
 
I still have a couple more frames to use. I might make a couple of cards.
 
I also used a Prima Star Stencil.
It's the first time that I've tried one from Prima and I was really impressed. They feel really solid in comparison to some stencils that you can buy. I will definitely be adding to my collection.
You can see the whole range that we have here.  
They are worth adding to your Christmas wish list : )
 
See you soon xx

No comments: